Awkward Season 1 Episode 9 - My Super Bittersweet Sixteen

Posted by periodic episode

Watch Awkward S01 Ep9 - My Super Bittersweet Sixteen | Awkward Season 1 - My Super Bittersweet Sixteen Synopsis | Awkward - My Super Bittersweet Sixteen Preview | Awkward Season 1 Episode 9 Will Be Aired 13 Sep 2011 Tuesday 11:00 Pm on MTV.
Awkward 1X9 - "My Super Bittersweet Sixteen" Show Summary: On Awkward, teenager Jenna Hamilton's life takes a whole new course when a simple accident turns into a massive misunderstanding blown way out of proportion.Val surprises Jenna with a birthday rap in the school cafeteria,This time, Jenna was at the age of 16 years. Age to sixteen is well planned and is expected to deliver extreme happiness. But it turns out that birthday celebrations do not go as what has been planned in advance. This happened after he failed a driving test and being forced to deal with the impact of all strangers to him.