Run My Renovation Season 2 Ep12 - A Man Room for Tyvi

Posted by periodic episode

Watch Run My Renovation Season 2 - A Man Room for Tyvi Online|Run My Renovation - A Man Room for Tyvi Synopsis,Run My Renovation 0212 - A Man Room for Tyvi Will Be Aired 15 Sep 2011 THU 9:00 Pm on Diy Network.
Run My Renovation 2x12 - A Man Room for Tyvi: Homeowners permit a room in their house to be entirely transformed by online users; votes are taken from flooring to cabinets, fixtures to moldings. Once the votes are tallied, it's up to the contractor/host and the homeowners to pull it all together into an amazing room.Tyvi Small's living room serves as his man room, his guest room AND his office. The space is not functional for what he would like to do with it. The DIY community has chosen new carpet, furniture, storage and even blinds. John and Joanie put the new features in place, making this man cave the room of Tyvi's dreams.