I'm Pregnant And Season 3 Episode 2 - A Little Person

Posted by periodic episode

Watch I'm Pregnant And Season 3 Episode 2  A Little Person | I'm Pregnant And S03 E02 - A Little Person Synopsis | I'm Pregnant And - A Little Person Preview | I'm Pregnant And Season 3 Episode 2 - Will be aired 01 SEP 2011 THU 10:00 PM on Discovery Health Channel.

I'm Pregnant And - - "A Little Person" Show Summary : Following the stories of pregnant women facing serious emotional, physical, mental or circumstantial issues as they navigate their way through their nine-month journey.This brand-new series follows the stories of women facing serious issues--emotional, physical, mental or circumstantial--as they navigate their nine-month journey through pregnancy.Profiling a pregnant little person who is carrying the child of an average-sized father."Watch to Live?"